In time for Christmas, renowned chocolate lover, author of the best-selling andaward-winning Je veux du chocolat! (I want chocolate!), Trish Deseine has created a Chocolate Making Kit with a selection of basic tools of the trade, beautifully formed chocolate moulds and an English version of her chocolate recipe book, ChocolateAtelier.
An imaginative gift for a chocoholic or an excellent investment for those looking forsatisfying and creative present ideas to fill up stockings and gaps under the tree, the kit perfectly compliments Trish’s new range of cook’s chocolate- Chocolate By Trish launched exclusively in Selfridges this October.
The kits contain tips and tools to make inventive gifts from chocolate including;
– Recipes for homemade boxes of truffles
– Instructions and tools for creating home-made chocolate bars and miniatureshaped chocolates
– Expert methods for mastering the art of tempering chocolate and creatingthe perfect chocolate fondue at home
-Tips and ideas for personalising mendiants and florentines
– Techniques for creating professional looking chocolate decorations, tuiles,cigarettes, ribbons and twirls
– Recipes for chocolate eggs, caramels, meringues, shortbread, brownies and gateaux
To watch Trish Deseine play with the kit, take a look at the Chocolate by Trish YouTube page;
Price- Chocolate Kit £25
Stockists- Selfridges Food Halls – London, Manchester Trafford, Manchester Exchange Square &Birmingham- and online at selfridges.com