The sun has come out and as a lovely dusk awaits, we are looking forward to the first of Petersham’s 10th Anniversary events. This afternoon at 4pm, activities commence with a celebratory Tea Tasting event with Jennifer Wood, founder of Canton Tea who will be unveiling Petersham’s beautiful 10th Anniversary tea blend and talking guests through the subtle flavours. There is no charge to come in and all are welcome, however pre-booking was required and there’s only room for one more.
Meanwhile however two tables have just become available for tonight’s super intimate Supper Club (one for two people, the other for four). Give Petersham Nurseries a call on 020 8940 5230 or drop them a quick note (email@example.com) and they’ll put one of those tables aside for you. You can choose your dining time between 6.30 – 8.30.
10th Anniversary Supper Club Menu
Thursday 5th June & Friday 6th June
* Petersham Strawberry Prosecco
* Borage Fritto with Pink Pepper & Lemon (V)
* Nettle Tagliatelle with Brown Shrimp
* Mozzarella Di Bufala with Roast Asparagus & Garden Herbs (V)
* Bresaola with Heirloom Tomatoes, Petersham Rocket, Lemon & Zisola Olive Oil
* Char-Grilled Lombatello with Green Beans, Watercress & Salsa Rossa
* Pan Fried Mackerel with Slow Roast Tomatoes, Heritage Beetroot Salad & Fresh Horseradish
* Quinoa with Vegetables from the Garden & Green Goddess Dressing (V)
* Cherry Bakewell Tart with Clotted Cream
* Lemon Posset with English Strawberries
£75.00 per person.
Reservations from 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Contact 020 8940 5230 or firstname.lastname@example.org